Okay, we've dropped the ball a bit!

Posted by  | Thursday, March 20, 2008  at 9:38 PM  
Hello readers! As you may have noticed, this week's topic is Toddler Products and we either don't own any toddler products or are too busy with our toddlers to write anything about their products! The truth is Christina is at home with her newborn and I (Leah) just had mine on Tueday. We are going to take a breather from the blog this week and pick up on Monday with our topic: Our Babies this Week. Sorry to those of you who were looking forward to the Toddler Product Reviews - we will have to throw those in the schedule over the next few months.

Now, for baby details...

Joel Maddux Payne was born Tuesday, March 18 at 11:11pm. He weighed 6 pounds, 10 ounces and was 19 3/4" long. Everything went smoothly and we are now back at home. We praise God for taking care of our family. If you'd like to see more pictures or read more details, feel free to visit my family blog, Our Payneful Memories.

1 comment:

The Monier Family said...

Hi there! First, congrats on you newest blessing!

I have seen your blog on two of my friends' blog so I thought I would stop by and see yours:)

My name is Jenny and I recognize a few of you from the Sharing Shop. It's nice to see you here, too!

Take care & have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...