DIY Felt Valentine Heart

Posted by  | Friday, February 11, 2011  at 9:25 AM  
Happy Valentine's Day week!

Want to make a Felt Valentine Envelope similar to the one from Pottery Barn? I made one following a tutorial from the Crafting Chicks

Here are my step-by-step pictures of it coming together. If you'd like the specific tutorial as to how to make these, just visit the Crafting Chicks website.






Her "L" has pink embroidery thread around it, but the flash washed it out.

I took a picture of it next to my hand so you can see the size of the envelope.

Free printable valentine cards from the Crafting Chicks

I printed these off on some cardstock I already had. The girl's have had fun making cards for Daddy and drawing pictures for him on the cards!

I plan to make little straps for it to hang on the back of a chair or on the wall. I want to make another one as well for my youngest daughter. I love how I can bring these out every year!

This envelope was so fun to make, easy, and inexpensive. Just the thing to make little Lanes feel loved and special. I put little, sweet "i love yous" or candies or whatever to countdown to Valentine's Day.





The Crafting Chicks have lots of great Valentine tutorials, so be sure to check them out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...