Hollie's Week

Posted by  | Monday, May 16, 2011  at 10:07 AM  
Hey POHers! This week is my week to elaborate what's going on our lives, as well as anything else I'd like to elaborate on. 

For starters, let me refresh you on the dynamics of our family:
I'm married to this handsome fella, Hugh. We've been married for seven years, and are presently serving on staff at Renewal Church. Hugh is the discipleship pastor, and a good one at that too.





L is my firstborn at a whopping 4 years old. She's my active, athletic, daring, social, fearless, little jumping bean!




 


M is my youngest at 20.5 months. She's my super-sweet empathetic, caring, cuddly, happy bear.




Working on obeying while playing in the cul-de-sac. :)



Hollie: Stay-at-home Mommy, plans to try out homeschooling our little girl come Fall, loves to create, read, exercise, sew(when I can find a few minutes to myself, which doesn't happen too much in this phase of my life).

Mother's Day 2011

 
And here's our dog Daisy, who is 7 years old. She's the best dog any family could ask for. We love her!

The girls love hanging out with our neighbors:



And this is what we do to our guests who come over for dinner:


I look forward to spending the week with you! Happy Monday!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...