Free Jesse Tree Printable from Ann Voskamp

Posted by  | Wednesday, November 30, 2011  at 9:57 PM  
CSC_1722

Thanks to Money Saving Mom, I discovered the blog of Ann Voskamp today. She is the author of the book above, One Thousand Gifts. (I have not read it, but its on my wish list!)

Anyway - I wanted to share her blog with all of you as well. If her book is anything like these posts, it will be an incredible read! 

Money Saving Mom posted the blog to share that she has created a Jesse Tree devotional (including printable images) and is offerring it free! I really like it and though I had printed another one to start tomorrow, I think I may use this one instead! 

Enjoy! 

1 comment:

Cecilia said...

It's a good book! She also has a great printable for lent. If you subscribe to her blog in reader it is usually in the footer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...