My (random) week on POH

Posted by  | Monday, July 26, 2010  at 2:14 PM  
It's my week on our POH summer rotation! I won't have anything nearly as cohesive and well written as Leah did last week, but I do have several posts planned.

While I get my posts together (and written!)...here is a quick collection of links to items I've bookmarked lately. Maybe you might be interested in one of these great ideas?

An adorable dinosaur play mat!

Monogrammed Wall Art for a kids room.

A great printable Weekly To-do list!

Preschool Letter, Number, Shape and Color Reviews that we're doing this summer.

Free Summer Movies at Regal Theaters (there are more states, I have NC selected. :)

(Note about the movies - while Will and Adeline won't be seeing the Mall Cop movie anytime soon, we do plan to go see the Veggie Tales movie next week! :)

Adding Texture to Photos using Photoshop (I've recently gotten Elements and I'm looking for all the help I can get!)


MouseSavers.com!! We were at Disney World three weeks ago and this site was a huge help to me! I plan on doing a travel tips post specific to Disney World this week. (Mostly so I can remember all that I learned on this trip.)


My new favorite source for BOWS for Adeline. Love the quality, love the price, love the service!


Any fun (not related to anything at all) links you'd like to share with me??


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...