Happy Thanksgiving from the DeLongs

Posted by  | Thursday, November 24, 2011  at 8:07 PM  

We hope you all are having a wonderful holiday with your family! Here are a few things my girls have been thankful for this month:

Karis(4.5 years)
...for my own pink Bible that Laurel gave me!
... for our milk farmer who gives us milk!
... for my fish and horse, Cocoa (both imaginary)
... for my music machine (a kid's mp3 player that I found at the consignment sale)
... for my brothers and sisters: Julia, Cowgirl Kate, Cindy, James (imaginary)
...for picking the watermelon and planting the flowers!
... for my (imaginary) friends: Alysa, Maria, Jack, Her Baby's sister...
...for my purple bandage because it helps me get better!
...for my couch because it is my fire truck!
...for our magic eraser because I like cleaning the table!
... my socks that Kirstie made because I like playing with the beads!
...my babies -- My Baby and Violet

Karlie (2.5 years)
...for Abbi's pumpkin because we painted it silver!
...Myna Baby, Pink Baby, and Pup-pup
... for petting the bunny at the Farmer's Market!
...for hopping outside!
... for my frozen banana!
... for myself!
... for quinoa pancakes and syrup!
.... because I like sausage the best and yogurt the most!
... for the library!
... for my frozen banana!
... for prunes
... that I hopped in soccer!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...