Leah F's Favorite Things: Paper

Posted by  | Wednesday, March 14, 2012  at 8:46 PM  
I love beautiful stationery and notecards, pens and pencils. There is truly something wonderful about handwriting a note, or receiving a card, or scratching out your memories in a journal. And though I greatly enjoy the benefits of modern technology, my creative soul is stirred by beautiful paper goods. So here are a few things that I have discovered.



Mod Tree Calling Cards from Siska Studios--I ordered these exact cards several years ago, and still love the modern, clean design. She has several designs and a few notecards as well.



Pride and Prejudice Pencils from Bouncingballcreation--Who doesn't need a little Austen inspiration when writing? You can also purchase pencils with other great works of literature, including To Kill a Mockingbird, Shakespeare, Harry Potter, and more.


Little Posh Studio has a wide selection of modern invitations--you purchase the proof and then can print it at home, at Kinkos, etc. I use a variation of the above invite for my best friend's wedding shower. I love the contemporary, feminine look it has.

Gadanke is a line of homemade journals that contain sparse writing 'prompts' to help you record the most precious memories and occasions. The picture above is a prayer journal, but there are a variety of styles from which to choose.



Ergon Handicrafts is a small handicrafts company based in India that employs women who would not otherwise have a means of supporting their families. Their journals and stationery are handmade, using locally made papers from India, and are simply stunning.  

Note: all opinions above are my own. I was not compensated in any way by any of these companies, but I hope you will check them out and support them!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...