Some of Samuel's Favorite Books

Posted by  | Sunday, February 24, 2008  at 7:25 PM  
It took awhile for Samuel to get into books. He wasn't interested in sitting still for that long! But over the past few months, he has grown a deep affinity for certain books. Here are the books we read at least twice a day (and more like 5-6 times a day):


Big Red Barn by Margaret Wise Brown


Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney


Who Is Coming to Our House? by Joseph Slate


Brown Bear, Brown Bear by Bill Martin


Beginner’s Bible by Zonderkidz



And here is a final recommendation from me. It is a book I bought to read to my students when I taught school and I think it is just the funniest, cutest thing:


City Chicken by Arthur Dorros

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...